Professional Areas: Drivers
Canada Only Deck – O/O or Company ( Thunder Bay )
Gardewine is a large transportation, warehousing, and logistic company with terminals across Canada and a strong history that dates back to the 1950’s. The most important aspect of our company’s operations is our dedicated people; our people will always be the source of our success and their safety and health will always come first.
The Flat Deck Driver is responsible for completing all types of various freight deliveries and pickups. This position requires a high physical ability due to the intensive labour tasks such as; tarping; chaining; strapping; pushing/pulling up to 100 lbs of force; and cranking trailer dollies. You will work and cooperate with all customers to ensure a high level of customer service and complete all paperwork as required for this position.
The Owner Operator / Company Qualifications Needed
- A 2013 or newer for Owner Operator’s only
- Valid Class 1/AZ Drivers license in good standing
- Experience with all types of pickup and delivery activities
- Good customer service skills to build lasting relationships
- Safety First priority with actions and behavior
- Ability to work independently
- Professional mindset
- Safety conscious
- Experience with all types of pick up/delivery activities
Benefits & Perks
- Manitoba’s Largest Trucking Company
- 35 Terminals across North America
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive group health benefits
- Company Matched Pension Plan
- Profit Share Program
At Gardewine, we are committed to continually improving our approach to building a diverse, inclusive, and value driven workplace. If you are excited about this role but your experiences do not align perfectly with our job description, we encourage you to apply regardless. You could just be the right candidate for this role or others! Gardewine is an equal opportunity employer and recognized as a Top Fleet Employer.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected further in the process will be contacted. To view other Gardewine opportunities currently available, please visit our website at www.gardewine.com.
Join the Gardewine Team!
1-800-282-8000 or Terry 1-807-766-1313